To know and not to do is not to know.
What did you learn in school today, Ralph? Did you learn how to believe or did you learn how to think?
Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.
I am not going to allow anybody to pull me so low as to use the very methods that perpetuated evil throughout civilization. I'm sick and tired of violence. I'm tired of the war in Vietnam. I'm tired of war and conflict in the world. I'm tired of shooting. I'm tired of selfishness. I'm tired of evil. I'm not going to use violence no matter who says it!
--Martin Luther King
- Confessions Of A Naderite - Jan Baughman - Oct. 08 - Confessions of a lonely Naderite: There is too much at stake to exclude Ralph Nader from the election, as with each passing year the betrayal by the Democrats and Republicans becomes more costly.
- Representation Without Taxation - Jan Baughman - Aug. 08 - Corporate America enjoys representation without taxation, while its citizens suffer the opposite. Only Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez take a stand against corporate crime and unfair tax system and represent the well being of we the People.
- Could I Support Obama Instead Of Nader? - Gilles d'Aymery - Aug. 08 - What would it take the author to support the candidacy of Barack Obama? Simple, he avers: A Fundamental Paragigm Shift; which he does not see coming. That's why he keeps supporting Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez. Short and to the point.
- The Gray Lady's Muzzle - Gilles d'Aymery - Aug. 08 - Not only does The New York Times carefully control the content of its articles and letters to the editor, even posts to its Web site are systematically filtered when it comes to Ralph Nader and the Times' former reporter Chris Hedges who supports him, as Gilles d'Aymery learned.
- Desert Fox Meets Wolf Counselor - Jan Baughman - July 08 - Writer, A review of Jürgen Vsych's humorous chronicle of her work as petitioner and filmmaker in the 2004 Nader campaign, What Was Ralph Nader Thinking?
- An Interview With Jürgen Vsych - Jan Baughman - July 08 - Writer, director, and Ralph Nader filmmaker Jürgen Vsych talks about her work on Ralph Nader's 2004 and 2008 campaigns; the barriers they face; her campaign videos, and more.
- What's Your Breaking Point? - Gilles d'Aymery - July 08 - With Barack "Chameleon" Obama shifting Right and John "McSame" McCain ensconced there, when will you reach your breaking point, throw out the status quo bums, and vote for the type of real change that Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez represent?
- Want To Waste Your Vote? - Gilles d'Aymery - June 08 - Before choosing which presidential candidate to support, you must evaluate each person's stance on the issues that matter most to you and to the country. There are myriad reasons you may not want to vote for Nader/Gonzalez -- this article outlines just a few of them to help you decide.
- Who's Party Are We Spoiling? - Jan Baughman - June 08 - To quote Sam Smith, change often comes not from the top or the center but from the edges; such is the reason to support third-party candidates -- they've been instrumental in implementing change throughout history -- and our freedom to vote for them without attack or apology.
- Fighting Resistance To Voting for Ralph Nader - Joel S. Hirschhorn - June 08 - The author debunks the psychology behind the spoiler propaganda and explains why a vote for Nader is not a lost vote if true political and social reform is ever to occur in America.
- How To Help The Nader-Gonzalez '08 Campaign - Gilles d'Aymery & Jan Baughman - June 2008 - A compendium of the many ways to support the Ralph Nader-Matt Gonzalez 2008 presidential campaign, including contact information for the media, who need to be pressured to give equal time to Nader.
- Changing The Middle East Course - Jan Baughman - May 2008 - Editorial cartoon: Ralph Nader is the only 2008 presidential candidate who stands for ending the Iraq War, changing Middle East policy from one of endless war to one of peace, and reducing the bloated military budget that is strangling the US economy.
- Meeting Ralph Nader & Matt Gonzalez - Gilles d'Aymery - May 2008 - Swans editor relates the extraordinary and regenerating opportunity that he and his co-editor experienced when they had the opportunity to meet with two men they've long respected, appreciated, and liked, Ralph Nader (a most admirable human being) and Matt Gonzalez...with link to photos about the occasion.
- Pictures Of Our Meeting - Gilles d'Aymery - May 2008 - Pictures of Swans editors' meeting with Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez on May 11, 2008.
- Ralph Nader's The Seventeen Traditions - Gilles d'Aymery - Dec. 2007 - Ralph Nader's book The Seventeen Traditions opens a window to his family and the values that shaped the life of this extraordinary man, and because of his service to country, our lives as well.
- The Essential Significance Of Ralph Nader - Gilles d'Aymery - July 2007 - The so-called progressives such as Daily Kos's Markos Moulitsas Zuniga wasted no time attacking Ralph Nader for considering running in the 2008 presidential election, all the while ignoring the pro-war rhetoric of the Democratic Party candidates and hoping to preserve the elite status quo. There are good reasons Ralph Nader is both respected and direly needed.
- It's The Issues, Stupid! - Gilles d'Aymery - Nov. 2006 - Political change will only come about through paradigm shift, such as supporting the Green Party, fostering minorities in politics, and voting on issues, not on Democrat/Republican Party lines.
- Behind The Anti-Nader Attacks - Louis Proyect - May 2004 - A lucid analysis of the persistent attacks against Ralph Nader from the so-called American left, the Cruise Missile Left, et al.
- Ralph Nader: If Not Now, When? - Gilles d'Aymery & Jan Baughman - March 2004 - Editorial: Ralph Nader for US President: If not 2004, then when?
- There Never Were Any "Good Old Days" In The Democratic Party - Howie Hawkins - March 2004 - The myth of the progressive roots of the Democratic Party compared to its real record.
- Another Friendly Blow To Ralph Nader - Gilles d'Aymery - Jan. 2004 - The Nation Magazine's Doug Ireland's perfidous hatchet job against Ralph Nader.
- Disquieting Green Politics - Gilles d'Aymery - Sept. 2003 - Questions about Green strategy for 2004 presidential election and the Anyone But Bush Coalition of the willing.
- Peter Camejo-Cynthia McKinney: A Green Presidential Ticket? - Gilles d'Aymery - July 2003 - Election 2004 and a charge for third-party candidates if change is to occur.
- Why Didn't YOU Vote For Nader? - Deck Deckert - March 2002 - Gore or Bush; Democrat or Republican; it's all the same. Why didn't you vote for Nader?
- Post-Elections Snapshots - Gilles d'Aymery - Nov. 2000 - A few opinions about the 2000 elections with comments they generated.
- Dear Mr. Nader - Gilles d'Aymery - Nov. 2000 - Letter to Ralph Nader in the form of a poem.
- Ralph Nader: An Opportunity for Change - Jan Baughman - Nov. 2000 - A vote for Nader is a vote for change; it's an important step in the right direction.
- Politics Of Fear And Politics Of Hope - Rick Rozoff - Oct. 2000 - The use of fear and smear to destroy the candidacy of Ralph Nader.
- Why Are They Crucifying Ralph Nader? - Gilles d'Aymery - Oct. 2000 - The guard dogs of the Citadel are unleashed by their masters and begin their vociferous barking and biting at the ankles of Ralph Nader.
- Nader in the Headlines: October 27 and 28, 2000 - Compiled by Rick Rozoff - Oct. 2000 - Two days of headlines in the main media, against Ralph Nader